Prequalified contractors shall be entitled to bid and to sign contracts. Standardized criteria for List 1 and 2 services are used for prequalification, and the criteria for List 3 services prequalification are specific for each individual oil and gas producing subsidiary. The criteria are aimed at excluding the contractors that fail to meet the quality and HSE requirements and those that have no required resources and capabilities to render relevant services, or fail to meet the base industry standards.
For List 1 and 2 services the prequalification results should remain valid within 3 years, given the satisfactory performance.
OJSC TNK-BP Management invites the companies to participate in prequalification:
Oil services contractors
Services contractors interested in cooperation should get registered on the web-site ProCon. Contractor should register independently on ProCon site, the site is accessible through Internet in any point of the world. After registration your company will be able to participate in online prequalifications at ProCon site.
For any issues related to prequalification for services contracting and to using the ProCon system please contact the ProCon administrator,Alexey Larin in Nizhnevartovsk, tel.: (3466) 61-17-66, SupplierHelp@tnk-bp.com.
Planned prequalification is organized in the Company once a year, in spring-summer period. In case of a failure to prequalify within the planned timeframe (for various reasons: late submission of an application, failure to meet the criteria, etc.) the contractor can be qualified while participating in open tenders.
1.TNK-BP should announce the commencement of prequalification for a certain deal type by placing a notification on the Company web-site.
2.Contractors registered in ProCon system will get a targeted notification about the commencement of prequalification for the deal type specified by the contractor in this questionnaire.
3.A standard prequalification procedure for any type of services in ProCon system requires that 3 questionnaires should be completed:
- Special questionnaire (for the relevant service type),
- General part (mandatory for all, includes finance, warranties and liabilities and HSE sections)
- -Participant's questionnaire.
4. After the access to the system is provided, the contractor will see the list of mandatory questionnaires in the Overview section, and can start filling them in. Documents should be attached to the questionnaires.
5. After the deadline for completing the questionnaires has passed, TNK-BP specialists begin analyzing them. While analyzing, they can additionally request documents or answers to questions from the contractor.
6. After the analysis is over, one of the four qualification statuses is assigned to each contractor:
2) qualified subject to audit,
3) qualified subject to Corrective Actions Plan (CAP),
4) not qualified.
7.Each contractor will get a letter indicating the status assigned, if it is the CAP status, a relevant Plan should be attached to the letter, to be signed by the contractor and sent back. If the contractor is not qualified, the letter should give the reasons behind such decision.
Prequalification for List 3 deal types
Prequalification for List 3 deal types should be performed outside the centralized ProCon system, by SCM divisions of the subsidiaries. As of today, the current process for List 3 is regionally specific and in order to get more detailed information the contractor is recommended to contact relevant officers in each individual subsidiary, following the link Geography of Procurement for the Upstream and selecting the relevant company.
For Materials Suppliers
In order to be prequalified and to get information on business opportunities and participation in tenders, the materials suppliers interested in cooperation should enter the automated system SAP SRM.