All participants should meet the qualification criteria and submit all the documents required for participation in qualification and in the tender.
In order to take part in a tender, the following documents should be completed and submitted:
- - Supplier's application;;
- - Applicant's questionnaire; ;
- - Power of Attorney (if an authorized representative of the offerer should take part in negotiations in presentia)
- - In case the application is submitted for participation in the tender for several lots, only one copy of foundation documents should be provided!
- - If an offer is submitted with the specifications different from those of the lot, the Purchaser shall retain the right to leave such offer without consideration!
- - If an offer is submitted without supporting documentation, the Purchaser shall retain the right to leave such offer without consideration!
- - The offer and the questionnaire should be signed by the enterprise director and sealed!