26 October 2009, Monday
- The government is going to build up exchange trade of oil products, to which oil companies show no great interest so far. A meeting was held late last week dedicated to exchange trade development, which was headed by Vice President Igor Sechin and participated by representatives of Russian oil companies and oil authorities. A source familiar with the results of this meeting said to Vremya Novostei that oil companies are ready to substantially increase the volume of their sales at alternative trading marketplaces if the government manages to attract major customers there.
23 October 2009, Friday
Ryazan Oil Refinery: Quality Improvement Depends on Government Decisions
The Ryazan Oil Refinery owned by TNK-BP is going to switch completely to production of diesel fuel of the Euro-5 standard by 2015. Dmitry Bedarev, General Director of the Ryazan Oil Refinery, told Argus about the development plans of the refinery and the current situation in the oil refining industry.
22 October 2009, Thursday
TNK-BP Estimated Its Investment Program
- Last year, when the oil barrel cost approximately $40, TNK-BP was the most circumspect company that based its investment program on an average price of $35 per barrel. The whole year of growing oil prices imbued optimism into the management of the Russian-British consortium. Jonathan Muir, Chief Financial Officer of TNK-BP, said that the company worked out a business plan for 2010 based on an oil price of $60 per barrel and an exchange rate of 33 rubles per dollar. Accordingly, TNK-BP is going to increase the volume of its investment program.
21 October 2009, Wednesday
TNK-BP Will Invest $180 Million in 2010 into Russkoe Field Development
20 October 2009, Tuesday
Rospan May Invest $5 Billion into the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District for Increasing Its Gas Production Up to 15 Billion Cubic Meters a Year
- The closed joint-stock company Rospan International, a subsidiary of TNK-BP producing gas in two areas in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, may invest $5 billion into the region for increasing its gas production up to 15 billion cubic meters a year, Dmitry Orlov, General Director of Rospan International, said to the press on Monday.
14 October 2009, Wednesday
TNK-BP Expects Substantial Medium-Term Growth of Production Owing to Development of the Uvat and Russkoe Fields
- TNK-BP is expecting a significant medium-term increase of its production owing to development of the Uvat and Russkoe fields, Mikhail Fridman, Head of Alpha Group and Interim Chief Executive Officer of TNK-BP, said during a meeting with Dmitry Medvedev, President of the Russian Federation, according to the report of the new agency ITAR-TASS.
07 October 2009, Wednesday
TNK-BP Completed Implementation of Stage 1 of a $3 Million Investment Project for Reconstruction of Treatment Facilities at the Uvek Oil Depot
- TNK-BP completed implementation of stage 1 of an investment project for reconstruction of treatment facilities at the Uvek Oil Depot of Saratovnefteproduct, informed the press service of the company. The total budget of this project is over $3 million.
06 October 2009, Tuesday
Production for Budget
30 September 2009, Wednesday
Everything to Commodity Exchanges
- TNK-BP is ready to sell at commodity exchanges and auctions all of its oil products intended for the internal market and its own subsidiaries, said Nikolai Gorelov, representative of the company. TNK-BP sent a letter on this to the Federal Antimonopoly Service, added he.
29 September 2009, Tuesday
TNK-BP Will Hold an Ascending-Price Auction at the Saint Petersburg International Commodity Exchange in October with the First Large Fuel Lot
- The Saint Petersburg International Commodity Exchange is about to start conducting ascending-price auctions (English auctions) for the first time in its practice.